Monday, April 21, 2014

Never stop learning something new!!

They say that learning should never end, well, I'm a firm believer in that.  Just the other day, I took a fantastic workshop.  Our teacher, Susan Carlson from Maine was inspirational and in the May reveal, you will see what I completed.  Susan is a trained graphic artist and when she discovered the love of fabric, magic happens.  Her technique is fabric collage without using fusible web, rather the power of school glue.  Please visit her website and never stop learning.



http://www.susancarlson.com/

Photo taken on Tuesday April 15, 2014 at the York Heritage Quilters Guild meeting.  Toronto, Canada


2 comments:

  1. I have one of her books, but I get in a mess with glue. It would have been great to take a class with her and really learn from an inspiring teacher.

    ReplyDelete