Saturday, December 20, 2014

Green

In a few days is Christmas and though we think it should be white, here in Bavaria it is warm, the sun is shining and the first spring plants are coming. Yesterday I went for a long walk with my camera. The main colour I saw was green, in many different variations.
If there is some red in the picture, the green will sparkle.




Here is old colour from graffitis mixed with moss, it looks fantastic.
In the end I arranged all my green fotos in one big picture. Now I can look for all my green fabric scraps and a little bit red and arrange them in the same way.


I wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new Year!
Gabriele

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing that you could find so many greens in December! We have mostly white and grey now at our place!

    ReplyDelete